THE Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, invites applications from qualified persons for appointment as an Assistant Registrar for MEDIA AND EVENTS
The person shall be under the supervision of the Deputy Registrar, University Relations and his/her duties among others shall include:
- Develop and execute contents for social media platforms of the University;
- Plan, coordinate and execute University functions and events;
- Facilitate and supervise internal/external advertisements of the University; and,
- Produce creative designs for official University activities.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The applicant must have:
- a minimum of Master’s Degree in Media Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or any related field;
- proven experience as a media practitioner and events coordinator with a good knowledge of the media and events industry for a minimum of five (5) years; and,
- membership of the relevant professional body.
The person must:
- be dynamic, self- motivated, result oriented and competent with proven ability;
- be a team player with good interpersonal and excellent communication skills;
- have the ability to exercise sound judgment;
- exhibit high sense of initiative and, managerial and organizational skills;
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, handle, and prioritise tasks while paying attention to detail; and,
- be computer literate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates may pick Application Forms at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Development (HRD), Room 214 of the Main Administration Block or complete the forms online (HERE!)
Completed application forms together with Curriculum Vitae, two (2) referee reports and relevant certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (HRD) not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 03, 2021.