In this article, we share all the available KNUST IDL postgraduate Courses for the academic year. The distance learning centres have been created to help prospective students who can’t travel to the main campus to pursue various degree courses.
Just as it is at the main campus, KNUST offers a range of courses from diploma to postgraduate degree programmes.
KNUST IDL Postgraduate Courses
If you are a prospective applicant looking for a distance course to offer, Below are the accredited IDL postgraduate courses offered at KNUST you can apply for;
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Business/Public Administration (CEMBA/CEMPA)
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration (CEMPA)
- Master of Education Degree
- MBA International Business
- MPhil Materials Science
- MPhil/MSc Business Consulting and Enterprise Risk Management
- MPhil/MSc Educational Innovations and Leadership Science
- MPhil/MSc Forensic Science
- MPhil/MSc Health Informatics
- MPhil/MSc. Industrial Finance and Investment
- MPhil/MSc Industrial Mathematics
- MPhil/MSc Information Technology
- MPhil/MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Actuarial Science
- MSc Applied Statistics
- MSc Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
- Development Finance
- Development Management
- MSc Economics
- MSc Energy and Sustainable Management
- MSc Food Quality Management
- MSc Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- MSc Insurance and Business Continuity
- Management and Human Resource Strategy
- Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Security and Justice Administration
- MSc Strategic Management and Leadership
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
This article discussed everything you need to know about the KNUST IDL postgraduate courses.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important posts like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.