Do you want to study in Belgium? Then apply for the Master’s Scholarships at the College of Europe.
The Master’s Scholarships at the College of Europe focus on attracting students and supporting their graduate-level studies in Belgium.
The College of Europe is a European educational institution established under Belgian Law. Its master’s degrees are officially recognized internationally. It provides knowledge, experience, and collective wisdom that will help them become leaders in life.
- University or Organization: College of Europe
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition and Lodging
- Nationality: Belgium
- Application Deadline: January 19, 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree
- with sufficient professional experience.
How to Apply
To apply, applicants are required to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the college.
Submit the following:
- Academic activities
- Professional experience
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of university degrees
- Passport photo
- Recommendation letters are in the form of online recommendation questionnaires
Admission to the College of Europe requires any of the following
- master’s degree with at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of university studies
- bachelor’s degree with a demonstrated strong qualification in relation to the academic programme
- professional experience in the field of interest.
Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
Applicants should generally have a minimum level of B2for one language and a minimum level of B1 for the other. The Department of European Economic Studies can however accept students with an A2 level of French.
College of Europe will provide up to full tuition fees and lodging for applicants in Belgium.