Do you live in Mauritius and want to sign up for internet banking with the Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB IB)?
Good, that’s a great thought. If you can’t beat them, join them, says the old saying.
MCB is the best bank in Mauritius for online banking.
Every MCB IB customer does more with online banking these days.
With MCB Bank Internet Banking (IB), you don’t have to walk to a bank and wait in a long line just to do a small transaction.
The interesting thing is that if you have a bank account with Mauritius Commercial Bank, you are more than welcome to sign up for online banking.
Also, even though it’s easy to sign up, you’ll agree with me that some people may still find it hard to apply.
Use the table of contents below to go straight to the part you want to read:
If you are one of these people, don’t worry. You are not the only one going through this. We are here to help you sign up in a way that is easier for you.
If you want to find out how to sign up for the MCB IB, read the next section.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MAURITIUS COMMERCIAL BANK INTERNET BANKING (2022 MCB IB)
If you want to sign up for MCB’s Internet banking service, you need to know the following.
You have to already have a bank account with MCB IB.
2. You must have proof of your birth or marriage.
3. Show proof of where you live with a bill from CEB, CWA, or Mauritius Telecom.
If you rent, maybe your proof of address is in the name of your landlord.
Don’t worry; just ask your landlord for a note.
Also, include a copy of your landlord’s National ID card.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN MCB Internet Banking Account in Mauritius
If you want to use MCB internet banking, the process is quick and only takes a short time.
To sign up for MCB IB, do the following:
1. Choose your National ID card for Mauritius.
2. Add your birth certificate or marriage licence.
3. You must also show proof of where you live. This has to be a bill for electricity, the phone, or something else.
4. If it’s not in your name, add a letter from the person whose name is on it and a copy of his or her National ID.
5. Make sure you have the phone number you used to set up your MCB IB account.
6. Go to any Mauritius Commercial Bank branch near you and apply for MCB Internet banking (IB).
7. The bank’s consultant will help you fill out your application.
8. You will be signed up right away.
9.Once your MCB IB application is approved, you will get a text message on your phone with your MCB internet banking PIN Code.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR MCB ONLINE BANKING (MCB IB ACCOUNT)
Create an MCB IB account.
You can also sign up online. To sign up for Mauritius Commercial Bank’s online banking service, follow these easy steps:
• Bring the registered phone number for the MCB IB account with you.
• Don’t forget to bring your MCB card and PIN.
• Now go to https://www.mcb.mu/.
• Internet Banking is in the upper right corner; click on it.
• The page where you sign in to MCB IB will now open for you.
• If you’ve already signed up for MCB, put in your information and log in.
• If you want to sign up, click on Register to Internet Banking to continue your Mauritius Commercial Bank internet banking registration.
• Follow the steps on the next page to sign up for your MCB IB.
This is how you sign up for or apply for internet banking with Mauritius Commercial Bank.
After you’ve signed up for MCB online banking, the next step is to sign in to your account.
In 2022, I’ll show you how to log into your MCB internet banking account in the next section.
How to Sign In to Your MCB Bank Internet Banking (MCB IB Account)
Sign in online to your bank account
Follow the steps below to sign in to your MCB Internet Banking account:
• Open your browser and go to https://ib.mcb.mu/ to visit the MCB IB site.
• Click on “banking online.”
• The website where you can sign in to your Mauritius Commercial Bank online banking account will open.
• Enter your login details.
• After every transaction, you should always check your bank account balance.
Now, how do you find out how much money is in your MCB Internet Banking account?
Read the next part to find out if you want to know.
How do I get into my Mauritius MCB Internet Banking (IB) account?
Follow the steps below to get into your Mauritius Commercial bank (MCB) internet banking account:
Step 1: If you know the password for your MCB bank account, you need to ask your administrator to help you unlock it.
Step 2: Call the number 202 6060 to have someone help you unlock your online banking account.
Step 3: If you have forgotten your MCB IB password, you must fill out the F1286C form before your account can be unlocked.
How to Use the Internet to Check the Balance of Your MCB IB Internet Banking Account
Follow the steps below to find out how much money is in your MCB bank account:
1. Go to https://www.mcb.mu/en/.
2. Go to online banking.
3. Type in your ID and password.
4. Hit the Login button.
5. Once you log in to your online banking account, you can see how much money you have in it.
That’s how easy it is to find out how much money is in your MCB Bank account online.
If you’ve added more than one account, click on the account whose balance you want to see.
How to use your MCB Bank security token to approve a transaction
Here’s how to use your MCB Bank security token to sign off on a transaction:
1. Go to the dashboard for your MCB IB.
2. Go to the menu called “Authorize transaction.”
Then, move on to the token.
4. Enter your MCB Token PIN.
5. Enter the seven-digit number on the token in the next section.
Click on the token next.
7. Type in the MCB Internet Banking token that appears.
8. Finally, give the transaction the go-ahead.
That’s it, a transaction has been approved with your MCB IB Bank security token.
How to get your MCB Internet Banking password back or change it online
Everyone does it, and sometimes people forget their passwords.
We all know that you can’t get into your online bank account without your password.
Find the password for MCB IB
Don’t worry if you find yourself in this kind of situation. I’ll show you how to quickly find out what your password is.
To get your Mauritius internet banking password back, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://ib.mcb.mu/ to sign in to your MCB Internet banking account.
2. Now, click on the button that says “Can’t log in.”
3. You’ll see a page with a lot of ideas on the next page.
4. Choose the problems you’re having.
5. Do what it says to do to change your password.
6.When you’re done, you’ll get an email with a temporary password.
Now, you can use this to get into your MCB online banking account.
8. Once you’re in, change your password to one that you won’t forget.
This is how you can get your Mauritius online banking account password back or change it.
HOW TO MAKE BULK PAYMENTS USING MAURITIUS COMMERCIAL BANK IB ONLINE BANKING
Using the internet banking service, you can pay a lot of your employees at once as a business.
MCB Online Banking Bulk Payment
To make the bulk payments, follow the steps below:
• Open an account at the Mauritius Commercial Bank.
• Register for MCB IB.
• Go to your online bank account and sign in.
• Ask for the ability to pay in bulk.
• Write down all the information about your employees on an Excel sheet.
• Put the Excel file on the Internet banking dashboard for MCB.
• Finally, give the payments the go-ahead.
Using the Internet banking service of the Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB IB), you have sent a large number of payments to your employees.
WHAT IS THE ONLINE BANKING SERVICE AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
Internet banking from Mauritius Commercial Bank is one of the best services you can get in Mauritius.
Their online banking has a lot of features that you won’t find at other Banks.
The internet banking service from Mauritius Commercial Bank has the following features:
1. If you have an online banking account with MCB, you can open an account online.
2. You can move money quickly between your linked accounts.
3. You can set up a waiting order so that your transaction is done automatically. I told you how special it is.
4. It’s easy to put money on your credit card or prepaid card.
5. You can check your bank statement at any time and from any place.
That’s all you need to know about internet banking at Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB IB).