For the academic year, below are the official ACE Admission Requirements for Bachelor’s Programs, Diploma Programs, Post Graduate Programs, Distance Applicants, Undergraduate Applicants, Postgraduate Applicants, and Mature Applicants. These conditions must be completed in addition to any others specified by the program.
Additionally, this page includes the officially issued ACE Cut Off Points for the academic year. The Akrokerri College of Education’s (ACE) management has announced the academic year’s admission cut-off points.
ACE Admissions Requirements and Cutoff Points for Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions
Admission Requirements for ACE Undergraduate, Distance, Sandwich, and Mature Programs
General Admission Requirements for ACE
Applicants to the ACE WASSCE/SSSCE:
1. The applicant must possess CREDIT in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
2. CREDITS IN THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects OR ITS EQUIVALENT WITH AN AVERAGE OF 24 OR BETTER (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
Applicants for the ACE General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
1. Applicants must pass THREE Mandatory Subjects, including English Language, and THREE Elective Subjects, including Business Mathematics.
GCE/IGCSE ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS (CAMBRIDGE)/Mature Applicants:
1. Applicants must have FIVE credits at GCE/IGCSE O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics (or an authorized equivalent), in addition to passes in at least THREE (3) Advanced Level/Three Credits courses in the case of mature applicants. Additionally, the candidate must meet all Faculty and Departmental standards.
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) of the American Council on Education (ACE):
1. Applicants must pass THREE (3) Compulsory Subjects in addition to THREE (3) Optional Subjects appropriate to the Programme of study.
Holders of the ACE International Baccalaureate
1. International Baccalaureate (IB) holders must have a minimum of a grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in three (3) subjects relevant to their chosen program and a minimum of a grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
2. At the very least, a grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics is required for Engineering.
Additionally, applicants must have a minimum grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and an IGCSE grade C in a science topic. Applicants from French-speaking countries must provide a certificate demonstrating a minimum of one year of English proficiency.