HTU Undergraduate, Distance, Sandwich, Mature Admission Requirements
HTU General Admission Requirements
HTU WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants:
1. Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science) (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
2. CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the selected Programme with aggregate 24 or above (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
HTU General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) Applicants
1. Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
HTU GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/Mature Applicants:
1. Candidates must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its authorized equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) courses at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the candidate must complete the applicable Faculty or Departmental criteria.
HTU Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE):
1. Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects appropriate to the Programme of study.
HTU International Baccalaureate Holders
1. International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
2. For Engineering at least, grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
3. Additionally, applicants must have a minimum grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and an IGCSE grade C in a science topic. Applicants from French-speaking countries must provide a certificate demonstrating a minimum of one year of English proficiency.