This is to notify you that the Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator, powered by gener8tor invests in up to ten high-growth startups per year (two cohorts of five) founded by Black entrepreneurs.
Black founders receive less than one percent of venture capital funding annually and Northwestern Mutual and gener8tor are committed to investing in and supporting Black entrepreneurs to help close this funding gap and advance their companies and communities.
- $100,000 investment directly into your current round (if raising) or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- Concierge experience during the 12-week accelerator program.
- Office space in Northwestern Mutual’s Cream City Labs.
- 1:1 coaching from gener8tor and Northwestern Mutual’s network of mentors, investors and industry experts.
- A company with respect to which:
- one or more individuals with the title of “Founder”, “Co-Founder” or “CEO” identifies as Black or African American;
- at least twenty percent (20%) of the equity ownership interests are held by one more or more individuals who identify as Black or African American; and
- such individuals have a significant role in the decision-making process.
- Companies must also fit within the investment priorities of Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures:
- Digital Health
- Data Analytics
Application for Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator
What follows is how to apply for the Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator 2022 Application:
Application deadline for both the Summer and Fall programs is April 29, 2022. The Summer program will run from June 29 – September 26, 2022. The Fall program will run from August 31 – December 5, 2022.
Deadline – Last day to Apply
Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on April 29, 2022 –
Ends in: 38 days