Have you completed Ghana’s obligatory National Service Scheme?
This article will show you how to use the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal to get your NSS Certificate.
On the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal, you may get Nation Service Scheme Certificates from all areas.
To order the delivery of your NSS Certificate, follow the steps below.
How to Order for your NSS Certificate
For you to get your NSS certificate delivered to you, you need to fulfil the following
- Personnel must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
- Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor of Head of the User Agency where served.
- Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
- Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field below
- Submit your Means of Identification
- Fill in your details in the request form displayed
- Make payment for delivery using the several possible options available
To place an order for your NSS Certificate, go to the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal below.
Note: If the information supplied on the site does not match your information, please contact us.
Click “Wrong Details, Request Correction” and fill out the form on the next page.
Send a complaint email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t locate your certificate.
Are you having trouble placing your order?
For issues with your request or system, please contact us on WhatsApp at (054 448 6683), talk to Greater Accra Certificate Room at (0299011417), Ashanti Certificate Room at (0299011413), Upper West Certificate Room at (0299011414), Brong Ahafo Certificate Room at (0299011420), or use our live chat at the bottom right of your screen.