At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Pharmacy Services Associate for QualityRx. This role entails the day-to-day management of the QRx Pharmacies.
• Responsible for ensuring that the pharmacies are following the guidelines in the Franchise Manual.
• Provide weekly business updates and performance of assigned Pharmacies.
• Undertake monthly business review meetings with Partners on business performance and institute performance improvement strategies where necessary.
• Maintain and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary, keeping inventory areas organized, follow up on orders placed with SCM, fulfillment, and delivery.
• Coordinate with the Mutti team and provide support in the deployment of health screenings, Community Health, Telemedicine consultation, and all other Patient-related programs that offer value to the Mutti ecosystem.
• Support the day-to-day seamless operations at QualityRx facilities and ensure that the pharmacy owners receive the right support.
• Work with Billing Team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
• Tracking of outliers from facility’s order request to inform formulary additions
• Tracking of revenue (weekly and monthly) and cash deposits
• Monitor quantities ordered and match it with pharmacy consumption to inform demand forecast, supply.
• Monitor the output of training by the CS team and retraining when necessary
• Liaising with tech/product to provide support on the use of BLOOM and Ordering app.
• Update facility on changes in operations – e.g. price changes, the addition of new drugs, billing cycles, etc.
• Coordinate with SCM to manage expiries and their withdrawals.
This position reports to Country Lead – QualityRx
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
• A licensed Pharmacist
• 2+ years of professional experience
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
• A strong work ethic and proactive “can do” attitude which requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
• Strong project management background
• Spotless business and personal background
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Experience working in a multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage
• A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiative
Closing Date: 30th November, 2021