The RUCST Admission Requirement – regent.edu.gh Application Requirement. Regent University Ghana Application Requirement, RUCST Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Regent University Ghana (RUCST) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Regent University Ghana (RUCST) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. regent.edu.gh Application Requirement, RUCST Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Regent University Ghana, RUCST Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Regent University Ghana Admission Requirement
RUCST General Requirements
For admission into any of Regent’s Programmes, an applicant must do the following:
- Submit a completed application for admission form (download from here)
You can also contact the admissions office on +233 266 83 99 61 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also complete your application online and submit it electronically. Click here to go to the online application portal
- Arrange for an official results slip or transcript and testimonial to be sent from the applicant’s last (or current) school directly to: The Admissions Office, P.O. Box DS 1636, Dansoman, Accra, Ghana.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and/or transfer forms to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand-delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The University reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the results slips/transcript submitted.
Five main categories of candidates are considered for admission into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes.
- General Certificate of Education: Credits in at least 5 subjects (including English Language, Mathematics and Science) in the GCE Ordinary Level and 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level. Two of the advanced level passes must be grade ‘D’ or better. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- Senior High School Certificate: Passes (at least D) in three core subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science, and three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the SSSCE
- Credit passes (at least C6) in Three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE.
- GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in three compulsory subjects including English Language and passes in any Three Elective subjects including Business Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate/Diploma with at least an average mark of 10/20 or its equivalent and six months English Language proficiency for applicants with the English Language as a second language.
- Mature Students’ Entry Requirement (MSER): Applicants must be at least 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant must also pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination which comprises: General Paper (including a section on Quantitative & Analytical Tools), or a paper on the candidate’s preferred area of study, IT Appreciation, Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must obtain at least 50% in all four subjects before they will be considered for admission.
- Professional Qualification Candidates: Applicants with 5 GCE Ordinary Level credit passes including English and Mathematics and any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission:
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) with at least 1 Distinction and 3 credits from accredited Polytechnics.
- Foundation and Intermediate levels of professional Certificates of relevant bodies
- RSA Stage II (5 passes) and Stage III (3 Passes).
- Post-Diploma Degree Candidates: Those with the following qualifications may be admitted to either level 200 or 300 depending on their abilities and preferences.
- HND from an accredited Polytechnics
- Diploma from an accredited Institutions
- Professional certificate (e.g. ICA Ghana) level 2, Chartered Institute of Bankers, with at least three years post-qualification work experience etc.
- Foreign students: Applicants in this category may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
- Others: Applicants with International City and Guilds and Vocational Qualifications, Private Secretaryship and Senior Stenographer Secretary are also acceptable. They may be placed in level 100 or 200 or 300 depending on the level of qualifications attained.