This is the link to the SHS Online Admissions Portal. After verifying your CSSPS placement, you may apply for SHS admission online using the SHS Online Admission Portal without visiting the institution.
The SHS Online Admission Portal manages the admissions process for SHS, SHTS, and TVET online. You can utilize the SHS Online Admission Portal to examine and submit your admission letter, prospectus, and medical documents form online via the SHS Online Admission Portal.
On the SHS Online Admissions Portal
• The SHS Online Admission Portal was established to enable prospective SHS students to view the Admission Form for the particular SHS at which they have been placed through the CSSPS placement portal without having to queue on school grounds.
• The SHS Online Admission Portal is also intended to assist students in utilizing portal-based services such as printing Admission Letters and prospectuses for their individual senior high schools.
• Printed applications and documentation must be delivered in person to the school administration upon reopening to complete the admissions process.
Admissions Portal for SHS
How To Create An Account For SHS Online Admissions
Complete and download your SHS Online Admission form, Admission Letter, and any other enrollment paperwork by following the procedures below.
1. Begin by visiting the SHS Admissions Online Portal www.myshsadmission.com
2. Next, select the “Click here to choose your school” link.
3. Next, from the dropdown list, pick the school to which you have been assigned.
4. After that, enter your JHS Index Number and click the login button.
5. Your screen will display a payment menu.
6. Following that, select the “Continue to Payment” option.
7. Next, input your payment details and click the “Pay Now” option.
8. Then choose whether to pay using Mobile Money, a Debit Card, or a Credit Card.
9. Subsequently, enter your Mobile Money or Credit Card number and click the Confirm button.
10. A token will be given to your phone through text message; please check your message.
and then click “Authorize” and enter it in the text field.
11. If the payment prompt does not appear, dial *170# and check the pending approvals in “My Wallet” to complete the transaction.
12. Confirm payment by approving the transaction and entering your Momo pin on your phone.
How to Login to Your SHS Online Admissions Account That You Created
1. After completing the procedures above, navigate to the SHS Online Admission Portal at www.myshsadmission.com.
2. After that, enter your JHS Index Number and click the login button to access your SHS Online Admission Dashboard.
How to Complete the Online Admission Form for SHS
1. From the SHS Online Admission dashboard, click the “Complete Personal Records Form” link to begin filling out your SHS Online Admission application.
2. Begin by inputting your personal and essential information into the form.
Finally, click the “Save Records” button to finish filling out your SHS Online Admission form.
How To Print A Letter Of Admission To SHS Online
1. After you have completed and saved your data, you will have access to and print your admission letter, prospectus, and medical form.
What To Do After Submitting An Online Application For SHS Admission
• When the school reopens, print and submit the Admission Letter, CSSPS Placement Form, Your Enrolment Code, and any other documents requested in the prospectus to the school administration to complete the admission process.
• Upon arrival at the school, you will be subjected to a physical examination at the school’s entrance.
• All materials included in your prospectus will be scrutinized.
• If you are a border, you will be allocated a home to live in and will be needed to register to get linked with a house.
• You must save your registration receipts since they will be utilized to acquire products from the school’s store.