St John Bosco College of Education
St John Bosco College of Education is one of the teachers Training School in Navrongo Central. The college is located in Northern Zone In Ghana. It is one of the 46 public colleges of education in Ghana and is affiliated to University of Education Winneba.. The college participated in the DFID-funded T-TEL programme.
What are the courses offered in St John Bosco College of Education?
Courses Offered At St John Bosco Teachers Training And Their Admission Requirement
St John Bosco College of Education Admission Forms
St John Bosco College of Education announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that applications will be Released for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the academic year by March Every Year..Click Here To Apply Now
St John Bosco of Education Mode Of Application
Online Application Procedure : Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GHC180.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
An Admission Application Serial Number.
The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that the College selected determines the University to which the College is affiliated.
If this post is helpful you know that it can help others, please share it through the share button below.
FURTHER NOTE: Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. In addition, they must have passes in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
NJ Ahmadiyya College of Education Admission Closing date
Admissions will open on March and close on August Every Year