Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Transparency International School on Integrity. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Transparency School is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
The School program provides participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions.
Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed more than 1400 youth leaders from more than 120 countries worldwide. In 2019, Transparency International Lithuania received the Amalia anti-corruption award for the impact of the Transparency School.
- The Transparency School 2022 tuition fee is 550 EUR. A limited number of full tuition fee waivers is available for applicants from Taiwan and South-East Asia. In addition, there is a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers available.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates, and young professionals.
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental, and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
- Transparency School does not discriminate against its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or any other basis.
Application for Transparency International School on Integrity
What follows is how to apply for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2022 Application:
The deadline for applications for a full tuition fee waiver is July 10, 2022. Candidates applying for a full tuition fee waiver will be notified about the outcome of their application by July 24, 2022, at the latest.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
Deadline – Last day to Apply
Transparency International School on Integrity Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on July 17, 2022 –
Ends in: 47 days