The majority of businesses, particularly those that rely on goods and services from other countries, now revolve around international money transfers. Therefore, we’ll give you all the information you need about UBA’s international money transfers in Nigeria in today’s guide.
With UBA Bank, sending money internationally from Nigeria has become incredibly simple and transparent. You can rely on it for all of your routine and mass money transfers to your business partners, family, and friends outside of Nigeria.
The good news is that all UBA branches in Nigeria allow you to receive international money transfers in addition to sending money to other countries.
That shouldn’t come as a surprise to you considering that they have partnered with almost all of the world’s top money transfer companies to offer our transfer services.
Read on to learn more about how UBA’s international money remittance services operate and how to use them before you even consider using them.
UNB A INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER
Customers can send and receive money to and from countries outside of Nigeria using the United Bank of Africa’s (UBA) international money transfer service, which is available in Nigeria.
Because it is intended for money transfers between Nigeria and other African nations, the service is officially known as UBA AfriCash.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USING UBA MONEY TRANSFER TO SEND MONEY
What you need to send money using the UBA money transfer is listed below:
1. Full name of the recipient of your financial transfer
2. Identification document (passport, national ID, or driver’s licence)
3. A properly filled-out UBA Bank money transfer form.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY USING INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER FROM UBA BANK
Follow these steps to use UBA’s international money transfer to send money from Nigeria to another nation:
1. Drop by the local UBA branch or representative.
Request for a foreign money transfer 2.
3. A “UBA Africash form” will be provided for you to complete.
4. Complete the form with accurate data.
5. After that, hand the completed form and a legitimate form of identification to the teller for processing.
6. If you are sending money to someone for collection purposes, you will be given a “Collection PIN” to give to the person. If you are sending money to the recipient account, it will be credited instantly.
7. Get in touch with the recipient of the funds and let them know the “Collection PIN Code” and specifics of the transfer.
HOW LONG DOES A UBA INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER TAKE TO SEND MONEY?
Once you have completed the transfer form and provided a valid form of identification, a UBA Bank international money transfer is instant and the funds are sent right away.
HOW MUCH DOES UBA CHARGE FOR OVERSEAS MONEY TRANSFER?
UBA charges 1% for international money transfers.
This means that the UBA Africard service will charge you 1% of any amount you transfer. It is extremely minimal and is applied to any amount you send.
HOW MUCH IS UBA AFRICASH’S TRANSFER LIMIT?
The UBA Africash transfer cap is $50,000 per week, but it is subject to local laws. This means that you can send up to $50,000 weekly using the Africash service.
DOES IT COST MONEY TO RECEIVE AN UBA MONEY TRANSFER?
No, UBA doesn’t charge the recipient for receiving money because the sender covers all fees. You will receive the entire amount of money sent to you as soon as your ID is verified as valid.