The University of Energy and Natural Resources, UENR student portal and the steps on how to log in successfully are below.
“FAQs: UENR student portal undergraduate, UENR student information system, UENR admission login UMIS, UENR weekend portal, https://uenr.edu.gh.live, UENR postgraduate portal, USIS students portal…”
UENR Student Portal
Student Portal is a commonly used phrase to describe the login page where students can provide a User name and Password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
The Student Portal is also known as the UENR Portal.
5 Things to know before Login
Before attempting to login into the UENR student portal, Users must note the following regulations that will help secure their password.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become experts at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
- You may also choose to change your password regularly for security reasons
How to Login to UENR Student Portal
Open your browser, and navigate to the UENR Portal or simply click on https://uenr.edu.gh/student-portal/
On the page, there’s a space for ‘Undergraduate Regular‘ and ‘Result Checker’, select where you belong.
Login with username and password.
On successful login, you’ll be directed to your student portal.
For any complaint, view the student service portal for help