The management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The University of Education Winneba, UEW Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
UEW Admission Requirements
Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
- Must have at least, six (6) WASSCE passes including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as
- Three (3) Electives in relevant subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
- Must also satisfy Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen.
School Certificate/GCE Holders
- Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as
- Two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subject
- Must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence from previous field or area of study.
- Full-Time applicants may pass an interview.
General / Minimum Requirements
- Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders. Must have at least, six (6) WASSCE passes including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as. …
- School Certificate/GCE Holders.
- Diploma Holders.
For more information about UEW requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.