Kwaduya is an African based company. It has been founded with the belief to practice organic farming and recycle food waste. Located in west Africa, Berekum (GHANA), the company is a processing plant of agricultural products. Its main objective is to counter the food waste in Ghana and develop a manufactured activity in the Brong Ahafo Region.
We are looking for an energetic Warehouse Worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The Warehouse Worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
The specific responsibilities and tasks will be the following:
· Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
· Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
· Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
· Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
· Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
· Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
· Communicate and cooperate with the supply chain manager and coworkers
· Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment (forklift)
· Storing inventory in accessible manner.
· Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
· Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for 5 years
· Team player
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
· Physically strong, agile, and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many warehouse items are cumbersome and heavy
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
· Typing and record keeping skills necessary to provide accurate information for managers and supervisors regarding warehouse inventory
· Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
Accommodations are in charge of the selected applicant
Salary: 1500 cedis/month
The company offers:
Reimbursement of travel expenses
Ability to grow within the organization and the structure of the group
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application letter to: [email protected]
Deadline for Submission: October, 14th 2021