HOW TO APPLY
- Acquire a scratch card at TWO HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 200) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3: Page 1 a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by sms/e-mail and order a re-print
Where can I get Ghana Armed Forces Forms to buy?
The following are the places to buy the Ghana Armed forces to buy across the country;
Burma Camp, Accra Main(GPO), Accra North, Kaneshi, Dansoman Est., Mamprobi, Kasoa Nyanyanu, Weija, Mallam, Tiafa, Achimota Mkt., Achimota Sch., Amasaman, Dome kwabenya, Sakumono, Adenta, Osu, Ministries, Cantonments, Madina, Legon, Teshie Rd Side, Teshie Est., Nungua, Tema Com1, Tema Com11, Tema Com 7, Tema Newtown, Tema shopping, Ada Foah, Prampram, Spintex Rd.
Cape Coast, Adisadel, Assin Fosu, Bremen Asikuma, Kojo Beedu, Mankessim, Swedru, Ucc, Winneba, Elmina, Apam, Anomabo, Nyarkrom.
Tamale, Education Ridge, UDS, Damongo, Yendi, Bimbilla, Walewale, Savelugu, Salaga.
Upper West Region.
Wa, Bole, Jirapa Lawra, Tumu.
Upper East Region.
Bolga, Bawku, Navrongo, Sandema.
Adum, Suame , Knust, Konongo, Mampong, Agona, Ejisu, Bekwai, Obuasi, Dunkwa, Old Tafo.
Brong – Ahafo Region.
Sunyani, Nsoatre, Berekum, Dormaa Ahenkro, Kenyase, Goaso, Bechem, Duayaw-Nkwanta, Wenchi, Atebubu, Nkoranza, Kintampo, Techiman.
Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Nsawam, Asamankese, Akosombo, Oda, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Suhum, New Tafo, Mpraeso, Aburi, Anyinam, Kibi, Kade, Begoro, Adukrom.
Takoradi, Sekondi, Mkt Circle, Tarkwa, Sefwi-Wiawso, Asankragwa, Axim, Esiama.
Ho, Sogakope, Aflao, Hohoe, Keta, Akatsi, Denu, Dzodze, Kete – Krachi, Jasikan, Kadjebi, Kpando, Nkwanta.
The above are places you can purchase the Ghana Armed Forces Forms/Scratch Card
Kindly share this article with your colleagues to help them. Subscribe to our website for more.