This is to notify you that the WomHub Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Program 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 WomHub Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Program. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
This year-long in-person and virtual program will provide you with leadership development and intensive entrepreneurial support for your growth in the engineering and technology industries.
Engineering businesses create a better economy and future for all. The Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Program, powered by WomHub is designed for the development and growth of South African women owned businesses in the SMME (Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise) space. The Sasol Women In Engineering Incubator Program will run from March 2022 – March 2023 for fifteen (15) qualifying South African women entrepreneurs. The program includes access to WomHub’s unique innovation and co-working space in Johannesburg, live master classes, one-on-one venture clinics and in-person working sessions.
The Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Programs mission is to support the next generation of businesses in South Africa by providing:
- Technical engineering expertise to support commercialisation and scale
- Personal development awareness and insights
- Practical tools for business development and growth
- One-on-one business financial coaching for developing SMMEs
- All relevant program costs will be covered for selected participants.
- Gain exposure to a stream of technical engineering expertise through the WomHub Engineering Expert Council
- Develop your business financial strategy through personalised financial coaching support
- Develop your personal growth and leadership skills
- Build your business acumen with increased commercial insights
- Gain exposure to WomHub’s global network and investors within the African landscape
- Receive one-on-one mentorship and join venture clinics with subject matter experts
- Applicant must be over the age of 18 and identify as a woman;
- Applicant must be of South African nationality;
- Applicant must have founded/co-founded a business currently based in South Africa and considered as an SMME. In co-founded businesses, the lead applicant must be a woman and a citizen of South Africa;
- Applicant business can be any product, technology, or service within the engineering and technology industry;
- Applicant must be able to commit to the year-long program commencing in March 2022 to March 2023.
Application for WomHub Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Program
What follows is how to apply for the WomHub Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Program 2022 Application:
- Applications must be completed through the online application form. No other form of application will be accepted
- An expert panel will screen and shortlist applicants
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed
- Successful applicants will be contacted by 14 March 2022
- Further details regarding the program delivery will be communicated directly to successful applicants
Deadline – Last day to Apply
WomHub Sasol Women in Engineering Incubator Program Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on March 10, 2022 –
Ends in: 9 days