The GTUC Admission Requirement – www.gtuc.edu.gh Application Requirement. Ghana Technology University College Application Requirement, GTUC Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. www.gtuc.edu.gh Application Requirement, GTUC Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Ghana Technology University College, GTUC Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
GTUC Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- SSSCE/WASSCE – credit passes in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects relevant to the chosen programme with an aggregate of 24/36 or better respectively.
- ‘O’ Level/‘A ’Level – credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE‘O’ Level (or
its equivalent includes English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three
(3) credit passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced level.
- GBCE – credit passes in Business Mathematics, English Language and Integrated
Science and three (3) elective subjects.
- Mature Applicant- applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirement:
- Attain a minimum age of twenty-five(25) years at the time of applying.
- Show proof of age with a birth certificate / baptismal certificate/weighing card which is five (5) years old or any other proof.
- Must pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination in Mathematics, English Language and General Paper/ Physics.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Stage 1 of ACCA, ICA, Associates of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with five (5) credits at GBCE or GCE‘O’ Level including English language and Mathematics.
- American Grade 12
- City & Guilds Technician Diploma/Advanced Diploma in a relevant area of study.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)/Diploma holders will go through a compulsory three (3) months English Proficiency class before starting their programme. They should also submit both the original and translated versions of their results slips.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR “TOP UP” APPLICANTS
- Higher National Diploma (HND) relevant to the programme of study from a recognized Polytechnic with at least 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Verifiable Diplomas relevant to the programme of study from accredited tertiary institutions. This will be assessed on an individual basis and will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- WASSCE applicants must have grades “A1 – D7” in their core and elective subjects. This includes, English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
- SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have grades “A – D” in both their core and elective subjects. This includes English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
Note: All professional and other entry qualifications will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates/Result slips must be submitted to the Admissions Office.
All Non- English speaking applicant should submit their result (Baccallarette) to National Accreditation Board (NAB) for evaluation before they apply.
All foreign applicants with WAEC results should include scratch card (s) from their countries with their application forms, depending on the number of WAEC sittings.[/su_note]
➡ Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Programmes