In this article, I’ll show you how to sign up for Zenith Bank internet banking and use it. I’ve outlined the steps and instructions for registering for Zenith Bank online banking. You will also find a direct link to download the Zenith Bank mobile app on this page.
Zenith bank mobile banking is not the same as Zenith bank online banking ( Zenith bank transfer codes). To function, Internet banking requires the use of data from an Internet connection. Zenith Bank’s mobile banking uses simple USSD codes to conduct transactions and does not require an Internet connection. This must be done with the bank account-linked sim card. Learn more about Zenith Bank mobile banking in my post.
Zenith bank Internet banking allows you to make bank transactions worth more than a million naira. Create your internet banking profile by following the steps outlined below.
Zenith Bank Online Banking 2022 Features
• Foreign Exchange Transfers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
• QR Code Payments
• Purchase of a data and airtime bundle
• Savings goals, such as “SaveForMe”
• Payments on time
• Self-service options such as PIN change and card blocking
• Limit control transfer
• Customizing the BVN and Account Displays
• Adaptable Shortcuts
• Android Biometric Sign-On
• Updating Personal Information
Zenith Banking Internet Banking Requirements
• You must have an account with Zenith Bank. Whether it’s a checking or a savings account,
• You must have an active phone number and email address to open an access bank account.
• You’ll need a smartphone ( android, IOS etc)
• A valid ATM card
Zenith Bank Internet Banking Registration ( Do it Yourself )
Users can sign up for the app by following these steps:
• Select Register.
• Your account number must be entered.
• Choose one of the following registration options:
I PIN+Token hardware token
Debit card (ii) (last six digit of ATM PAN)
iii) A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the phone number you provided.
• Make a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app).
• Next, make a MOBILE PIN with four digits and a numeric value (which is an alternate means for consummating transactions).
• Once the registration is complete, go to the LOGIN PAGE and enter your account number and password created during registration to begin using the service.
Zenith Bank’s Mobile Banking App is available for download.
If you’ve set up an online banking profile. Now you can enjoy online banking by downloading a mobile app. This app will assist you with account management. Pay bills and do a variety of other things without having to go to the bank.
For Android Users – CLICK HERE
For IOS ( IPhone) Users – CLICK HERE
Install the app and sign in using your zenith bank Internet banking ID. Keep your information private and don’t share it with anyone.
Zenith Bank Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Fees For Using Internet Banking?
Except for online fund transfers, there are no fees. There are no fees for Zenith to Zenith transfers, but there is a 210 fee for Local Money Transfer (LMT) transfers. Depending on the switching platform used to make the transfer, a transfer from a Zenith account to another bank will incur NEFT or Interswitch charges.
Is it possible to make international transfers using Internet Banking?
Yes. You will, however, need an ordinary domiciliary account to do so.
Is there a cost associated with the hardware token?
Yes. The token is priced at $3,500.
Is It Safe To Use The Hardware Token?
The safe transmission of information over the internet is ensured by the latest electronic encryption technology. You’ll have to come up with your own password.
Daily Transfer Limit in Zenith Bank Online Banking?
Up to a daily limit of 3 million to any Zenith Bank account and 1 million to other bank accounts, as often as possible.
CONTINUE READING BELOW