Zenith Bank is one of Nigeria’s largest financial institutions. They are well-known for providing high-quality service and providing excellent customer service. In this essay, I’ll go over Zenith bank transfer code 2022. Zenith bank USSD code 2022 is the code. It is a short service code that allows you to manage your Zenith bank account from the convenience of your own home.
You can use Zenith bank money transfer code to pay bills, purchase airtime, update your VPN, and check your bank balance, among other things. EazyBanking is the name given to Zenith Bank’s mobile banking service.
WHAT EXACTLY IS EAZYBANKING?
*966# EazyBanking is a quick, fast, safe, and low-cost way to access your bank account through mobile phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To use EazyBanking with Zenith Bank, you must have an account. You must have your selected phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
REGISTRATION FOR ZENITH BANK MOBILE BANKING 2022
If you have never used your phone number for Zenith bank mobile banking. To activate, follow the steps below.
• Simply dial *966*00# followed by your AlertZ number.
The last four digits of your Debit (ATM) card number will be required.
• The next page will display your Account Name and allow you to set a four-digit PIN.
• Confirm the four-digit PIN.
• If you are successful, you will see the message “Retrieving your balance.”
• You will receive an SMS with your account balances.
Daily Transaction Limit for Zenith Bank USSD Code
• The daily cumulative transfer limit is N100,000 (one hundred thousand Naira).
• The daily transaction limit for airtime top-up is N3,000.00 (three thousand Naira).
How to Make a Money Transfer From Zenith Bank 2022
Learn how to transfer money from zenith bank without an ATM card, how to transfer money from zenith bank via phone, how to transfer money from zenith to another bank, and how to transfer money from zenith bank to other banks.
Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) to transfer money from Zenith Bank Account to any bank in Nigeria. This must be accomplished using a registered SIM card. The phone number or SIM card must be associated with a Zenith bank account.
HOW TO CHECK THE BALANCE OF YOUR ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT
Did you know you can check the balance of your Zenith bank account from your phone? This will save you the trouble of going to acquire your bank statement.
Simply dial *966*00# on your cell phone and follow the on-screen steps to check the balances on any of your accounts.
HOW TO PURCHASE AIRTIME FROM ZENITH BANK WITH THE ZENITH BANK USSD CODE
Don’t waste any more time. To purchase airtime for yourself and others, dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number# on your phone (e.g., *966*1000*08104128059#).
ZENITH BANK TRANSFER CODE FOR BILL PAYMENT
Do you know that you may pay NEPA bills and TV bills with the Zenith bank mobile banking code?
• To pay your DStv and PHCN bills, dial *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# from your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
• To pay other Zenith Billers, dial *966*6*Biller code*Amount# on your phone and follow the on-screen instructions.