The management of the Zenith University College has released the Admission Requirements for the Student of the institution.
The Zenith University College Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Zenith University College Admission Requirements
Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. A minimum aggregate score of 24. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. Applicants with ´O´ or ´A´ Levels must have Grade 6 or better in five (5) ´O´ level subjects including English, Math and a Science / Arts subject.
Undergraduate Admission Requirement
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Zenith University College, ZUC must have any of the following:
- WASSE/SSSCE: Passes in six (6) subjects, three (3) Core subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) Elective subjects with an aggregate score of twenty-four (24) or better (SSSCE) and thirty –six (36) or better (WASSCE).
- GCE O Level: five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics and two (2) “A” Level passes excluding General Paper.
- Ghana Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) with passes in English and Mathematics.
- Other diplomas/certificates deemed equivalent to any of the above qualifications including foreign qualifications will be considered on their own merits and on a case by case basis.
- ICT applicants: In addition to the general entry requirements, applicants with SSSCE/WASSCE must have passed elective Mathematics and Physics.
- Diploma to Degree Applicants: Holders of Zenith University College Diploma or recognised equivalents, with a minimum Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 or better would be admitted to level 200 of our BBA degree programme,
- Higher National Diploma (HND) to Degree Applicants: Holders of Higher National Diplomas (HND) from a recognized Polytechnic with a minimum Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 or better would be admitted to level 200 of our BBA degree programme, All HND holders will be admitted to Level 200 in the same subject area as their HND qualification.
Mature Students Admissions
- Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 25 years of age.
- A minimum of three (3) years of working experience.
- A minimum of three (3) GCE “0” Level credit passes OR three (3) passes in any of the following: Ghana Commercial Examination (formally RSA), Stage 2, Ghana Business Certificate Examination, Senior Stenographer Certificate, or SSSCE/WASSCE, including English and Mathematics.
- A pass in an entrance examination in Mathematics, English and General Paper organized by Zenith University College. Candidates may also be required to attend an interview.
Qualification for Admission – Llb Programme
Applicants for the graduate route must possess a first degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants for the standard route must possess 3 GCE A level passes and 3 GCE ordinary level passes including Mathematics & English OR
- 2 GCE Advance level passes and 5 GCE Ordinary level passes including Mathematics and English.
- HND, DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM, LAW, BUSINESS STUDIES & ANY RELATED QUALIFICATIONS.
ZUC Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- An applicant must at least have a Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution including transcripts.
For more information about DUT requirements, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.